Celtics Commit to College Careers 

Charlie Celtic, Staff Writer

PCHS Athletic Director, Doug Ternik announced the following Celtic student-athletes who will continue their athletic career at the college level.

Kaylee Cooper of Mokena will be signing her National Letter of Intent to Lindenwood University for Gymnastics on an Academic and Athletic Scholarship. Kaylee is a graduate of St Linus Catholic Church Oak Lawn Illinois.

Andy Degner of Tinley Park will be committing to the Florida Institute of Technology for Lacrosse on an Academic Scholarship. Andy is a graduate of Summit Hill School District 161 – Frankfort, Illinois.

Cain Headrick of Custer Park will be signing his National Letter of Intent to Lewis University for Baseball on an Academic and Athletic Scholarship. Cain is a graduate of Wilmington Middle School.

Kyle Hussey of Mokena will be committing to Lewis University for Baseball on an Academic Scholarship. Kyle is a graduate of St. Mary Catholic School Mokena.

Allysa Ibarra of Romeoville will be committing to Fontbonne University for Softball. Alyssa is a graduate of A Vito Martinez Middle School Official.

Justin Janowski of Tinley Park will be signing his National Letter of Intent to South Suburban College for Baseball on an Athletic Scholarship. Justin is a graduate of Summit Hill School District 161 – Frankfort, Illinois.

Austin Jones of Mokena will be committing to Loras College for Baseball on a Merit Scholarship. Austin is a graduate of St. Mary Catholic School Mokena.

Jaiden Leonard of Lockport will be committing to Lewis University for Lacrosse on an Academic Scholarship. Jaiden is a graduate of Homer Junior High School.

Skylar McGill of Plainfield will be committing to St. Norbert College for Volleyball on an Academic Scholarship. Skylar is a graduate of St. Mary Immaculate Parish.

Nicole Mucha of Homer Glen will be signing her National Letter of Intent to Monmouth University/New Jersey for Softball on a full Athletic Scholarship. Nicole is a graduate of Oak Prairie Junior High School.