Farewell Proviscope 2020

Farewell Proviscope 2020

Hailey Dwyer, Editor

To begin, I wanted to thank everyone who has been involved in Proviscope this year. I am so honored to have been able to write alongside such amazing writers with so much potential during my senior year.  I also want to thank Mr. Barrett who has helped me throughout my year as the Proviscope editor and embraced the online aspect of the school newspaper, without him Proviscope would not have been able to move forward as quickly as it has. His dedication to this small club throughout the years is inspiring and the future Celtic writers are lucky to have him.  I also want to thank all the staff that helped us kick off the website this year and continue to help us through technical difficulties. Finally, I want to thank you, the Providence Catholic family, for your endless support and involvement. Even when someone commented on the format of the website, mentioned Proviscope, congratulated a writer, or participated in polls and interviews, it was enough. You, Providence Catholic, made the experience of writing for Proviscope my four years a blast and worthwhile. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to wish luck to everyone who will continue to write for the school newspaper and encourage new writers. I know that you will continue to write amazing articles and outstanding interviews. I know the potential each of you has and I am excited to see what you have in store for next year. I also want to wish luck to the new editor of Proviscope, I know that you will embrace this role and bring even better topics and ideas to the table. Let your imagination run wild, anything is possible with it. You will do amazing, every one of you. Thank you for making my year as the editor amazing and thank you for everything that you have done the Providence Catholic family.